We all hope that we will never ever need our insurance, the wrong time
to find out that you don’t have the right insurance is when you need it!
By ensuring that you obtain advice from an adviser who wants to work with
you to make sure that your insurance will do the job required if things
go wrong and not just sell you a policy. Sear Financial Services adviser
Skei Hanlon has over fifteen years experience in providing advice to
clients on their Insurance needs.
“A debt should never last longer than the person who created it”
Life Insurance pays a lump sum in the event that the insured dies as a result of an accident or illness.
Pays a Lump Sum if the insured is diagnosed as being terminally ill.
Provides cash for your dependants to ensure that they can maintain a reasonable standard of living following Death or Terminal illness.
Life Insurance provides Peace of Mind.
Some Facts to Consider:
- 214 People are being given the news we all dread hearing – you’ve got cancer(1)
- One in 11 Australian women will develop breast cancer before age 75(2)
- Around 10,000 new cases of prostrate cancer are diagnosed in Australian men every year(3)
- 48,000 Australians have a stroke each year this equates to one every 11 -13 minutes an Australian is suffering a Stroke(4)
- 35 People between the ages of 35 & 69 will survive a Heart Attack(5)
Many people who succumb to one or more of these statistics will survive, some will be left with on-going disabilities, all will have their lives and those of their families disrupted
Trauma insurance pays a Cash lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of over 30 different conditions (as insured)
Money can’t buy you health but it can provide peace of mind at what may otherwise be a very difficult time
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare – Cancer in Australia 1995
- The Cancer Council NSW 2003
- Prostrate Cancer Foundation of Australia 2006
- National Stroke Foundation Website “all about strokes” 2005
- Heart Foundation of Australia Heart Stroke and Vascular Diseases 1999
- The ability to earn an income is your most valuable asset
- A sudden loss of income as a result of an illness or accident could have disastrous consequences for you, your family or your business
- Ask yourself If you were unable to work in your current occupation following an accident or illness
- How long before your sick leave ran out?
- Would you want to use your holiday leave whilst you were sick?
- How long before your savings ran out?
- If you work for your self do you have sick leave or holiday pay?
Sear Financial Services Pty.Ltd. – Australian Financial Services Licensee – Licence Number 326088 is a corporate authorised representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty.Ltd. ABN 61 094 529 987 Australian Financial Services Licensee – Licence Number 244252